Ferrer Moda Cookies Policy
What is a cookie and what is it for?
Cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about browsing. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Under no circumstances can cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, it helps us identify and resolve errors. What types of cookies do we use? Depending on the entity that manages it.
- OWN: They are those that are sent to your team from our own computers or domain and from which we provide the service you request from us.
- THIRD PARTIES: They are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, for example, by external content such as Google Maps.
- SESSION: They are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- TECHNICALS: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, carry out the process of loading our cart, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- ANALYSIS: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer. We also use analytics cookies to differentiate the type of device, desktop, tablet or smartphone of users.
- ADVERTISING: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
OUR COOKIES HELP US TO:
- Our website works as you expect
- Remember your settings during visits
- Improving site speed and safety
- Continuously renew the web for you
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Save confidential information (without your express permission)
- Ceding databases to advertising networks
- Transmit personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
_ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browsers will he be considered another user. Expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request rate – limiting data collection at high-traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: Used by Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival on the website. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website. Expires 6 months after the last update.
- tk_lr, tk_or, tk_r3d, tk_rl, tk_ro, tk_tc: Third-party cookies used by WordPress to improve the user experience on the page.
- woocommerce_cart_hash: Own cookie. Allows the functionality of the shopping cart. Expires at the end of the session.
- woocommerce_items_in_cart: Own cookie. Pick up if products have been added to your cart. Expires at the end of the session.
- wp_woocommerce_session: Own cookie. Unique user identifier. Expires after 2 days.
- woocommerce_recently_viewed: Own cookie. Stores products recently displayed by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- cookie_notice_accepted. This cookie is used to store information about whether the user has accepted cookies. Expires at 3 months.
- __stripe_sid: Third-party cookie. Used by the Stripe payment gateway, it stores an ID required to make the payment. Expires after 24 hours.
- __stripe_mid: Third-party cookie. Used by the Stripe payment gateway, it stores a session ID required to make the payment. Expires after 24 hours.
Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the correct use of the website, allowing access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operational.
- Navigation: These cookies collect information about the use that visits make of the website, for example page views, loading errors… It is generic and anonymous information, where no personal data is included, nor is it collected information that identifies visitors; the ultimate goal is to improve the functioning of the web.
- Functional: These cookies allow you to remember information (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and more personal features. For example, the ability to offer personalized content based on the information and criteria you have voluntarily provided. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other customizable parts of the website. They are also used to offer some requested services, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and your activity on other websites may not be tracked.
HOW CAN YOU SET OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. In the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
THE CONTROLLER IS:
Almacenes Ferrer S.A.
Address: C/ León y Castillo 32, ARRECIFE, LANZAROTE – 35500
Phone: +34 928 81 11 27
Almacenes Ferrer S.A. (www.ferrermoda.com) is the Data Controller of the user’s personal data and informs that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), so that the following information is provided:
END OF TREATMENT:
- Maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, mms, sms, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be made by Almacenes Ferrer S.A. and related about its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to them.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT:
Consent of the interested party.
Some of the cookies used on this website will store your data while you continue with the open session. Moreover, the data extracted by third-party cookies will be stored for two years. Recipients. DATA COMMUNICATION: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE USER:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
CONTACT DATA TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS:
Almacenes Ferrer S.A. A35029354
C/ León y Castillo 32, Arrecife (Lanzarote)
+34 928 81 11 27 firstname.lastname@example.org