1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
Almacenes Ferrer S.A. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data, and informs you of
that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27
(GDPR ), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: referral of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market studies, statistical analyzes, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are
legal prescriptions that dictate its custody and when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures
to guarantee anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and
execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with which
the RESPONSIBLE has subscribed the confidentiality and treatment manager contracts required
by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- To withdraw consent at any time.
- Access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- To file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Almacenes Ferrer S.A.. Calle León y Castillo, 32 – 35500 Arrecife (Las Palmas)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked
with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept and
freely and unequivocally, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider,
being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are
necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE
is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and LOPDGDD for the treatment of personal data
under his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which
are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and
limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the
security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through Almacenes
Ferrer SA Calle León y Castillo, 32 – 35500 Arrecife (Las Palmas )